Mage is a young startup from Berlin, who received the EXIST grant. We are developing software for app providers to enable monetization strategies of tomorrow using machine learning technologies. App users benefit from discounts and cheaper prices, but app providers still generate more sales. If you also want to work in a young startup and you are enthusiastic about apps and new technologies, then we look forward to your application!
- Experience in creating mobile applications with Unity (Knowledge in Objective-C or Java required)
- Experience in working with In-App-Purchases
- Experience in Testing SDKs
- Version-controlled development with Github
- You speak english and/or german
- Experience in other programming languages
- You are highly motivated to perform excellently
- You take on a strong and proactive responsibility
- You are able to work independently
- You are solution-oriented with a clear focus and can prioritize well
- You have an eye for detail
- You are ready to go beyond your specialist knowledge and learn constantly
- You are reliable, trustworthy and act professionally
- You are a team player and you enjoy working with others
- You're hot for a leading role in a start-up
Pay (negotiable): Make us an offer.
Expected Workload: ~ 1 week
To work on a contract level as a freelancer, you need a business registration (Gewerbeanmeldung). To register is quite easy, but you have to be an EU citizen, or a permit is required, which includes self-employed work.